1. Are NoSweatWebsites secure websites?
2. Do you provide SEO (search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is the practice of having a particular web page optimized to come up high in search engine results when someone types in a particular search word or term. So, the first question when it comes to SEO, is what word or term do you want to be optimized for?
There are 2 kinds of SEO:
- paid (i.e. Google Ads), and
- organic. (We also call this sweat equity)
We provide SEO of your site when it is initially built out. We optimize for 1) your name, 2) long term care insurance agent, 3) your town and state, and 4) up to 4 other words/phrases that you provide us before your site goes live.
Ongoing SEO cannot be cost-effectively provided, and it normally costs anywhere from $100 - $1,000+ month to hire a SEO specialist to do this. However, you can do it yourself, and we are glad to provide recommended resources to learn more. One of the best ways to help organic SEO is by blogging.
We also provide the industry leading SEO tool for WordPress, Yoast SEO on your site.
3. Tips for writing SEO-friendly content
- Plan your content based on the intent of what someone would be searching on. Your goal is to provide the most relevant content for the search engine to associate with the user's search.
- Two, and only two areas of your blog post matter the most. The Title and the Body content. Ideally, you want to keep your titles under 60 characters and include the words you want your content to be found by. The first 250 characters of your content body should also include the keywords that you want your content to be found by.
- Write in natural language, in other words, don't try to keyword stuff.
- All images added should have alternate text (alt text) because this is also indexed by the search engines. Be descriptive and use this area as one more place to get a solid description with your keyword, if relevant to the image, in place.
To dive deeper on SEO, visit SEO Moz for tips on writing content and titles.
4. Do you provide website analytics and tracking for my site?
5. Do you offer Chat services for NoSweatWebsites?
Visit Crisp's YouTube Channel for videos on using the service.
6. Will migrating my site to you hurt my SEO rankings?
7. How to Take a Screenshot?
8. I don't see the changes I requested?
9. Earthlink, Yahoo and ISP Provided Emails
Call Marilee to discuss your site:
Toll-Free at 855-588-5850, x1
Your NoSweatWebsite Includes:
- Updated learning center – with a variety of product modules available
- Strategic design to guide more sales
- Beautiful layout on cell phones and tablets
- Quote request function
- Secure web site certificate (this is so important!)
- Premium hosting and backup at industry-leader WPengine.com
- No cost, no hassle to restore your site (no scrambling & expense on your end if your domain ‘breaks’ or you are hacked)
- Regular site maintenance to ensure your site doesn't break
- Post video or other content easily
- Write-a-testimonial function
- Cost of care
- Google analytics
- Google maps*
- And more (ask us).
*optional, all at no additional cost